Thursday, April 2, 2015

Music to my ears

1) When I listen to music I either feel at peace or really excited. Sometimes it makes me really sad. It depends on how I feel that day.

2) My favorite song changes constantly. Right now it is probably Colors by Halsey because her lyrics are so honest and realistic. She writes with a lot of emotion and is comfortable with who she is and the people around her.

3) I used to listen to Top 20 music. In middle school everyone listened to Pop Punk and so did I. I guess I've come full circle because I started listening to it again in my sophomore year.

4) I like a genres except Rap, Country, and Screamo. I will listen to anything else because I like lyrics and different stories and perspectives.

5) My friends and I do listen to the same music. I think we influence each other and in a lot of ways our similar taste in music brought us together.

6) Without music the world would be a lot of people with bundled up emotions and people not being able to connect.

7) Without music my life would be very sad. I like relating to music and not feeling alone in the way I feel.

8) I admire the music of Twenty One Pilots because their music is different, fearless, and honest.

9) One event I connect to music is when I was in middle school and listened to the band Simple Plan. I thought I was really complicated and that music talked about how being a teen was hard. Now I just think they are ridiculous.

10) I think all music is an expression of feelings and people have that right.

11) I think that music saves a lot of people around the world. People are able to identify and connect with others feelings and I think that is a very important thing to have.

12) Music can add drama and intensity into ant situation.

13) Yes music is poetry. I think that the lyrics "You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece" are very poetic. They are by Halsey.

14) Music makes me forget about everything or make me think about everything.

15) I play guitar piano, sing, and write lyrics so I would love that.

1 comment:

  1. I love your answer to number 9 and I envy your musical prowess. I looked up Halsey and listened to a few of her songs after seeing her here and on Callie's blog. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete