Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Teachers+Music

I asked Ms. Orman about her favorite music.


Q: What music or songs reminds you of your chilhood?

A: Anything from the 80's or from soundtracks from the 80's


Q:Who is your favorite singer or group or song and why?

A: Bruce Springsteen songs like No Surrender have a really good message and have a nostalgic feeling.


Q:What music reminds you of someone you love? Your child? Spouse? Parents?

A: Fun country songs remind me of summers with my family.


Q: Do you go to concerts? Which concerts are memorable to you?

A: Not a lot because crowds weird me out. I went to a music festival and saw Bruce Springsteen.


Q: What radio stations do you listen to?

A: I usually listen to NPR. I listen to 106.7 when I want to listen to music because it has a lot of  variety


Q:Which music or artist was controversial to some when you were growing up?

A: George Michael- I Want Your Sex


Q:Which music or artist do you really dislike or refuse to listen to?

A: Country when it comes to artists like Luke Bryant                                                                                                                      


1 comment: