Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Hopper


This painting reminded me of my first day in Paris. I hadn't slept at all on the plane or the night before so once we were in the cab on our way to the apartment we were staying in I rested. Once we got there we got out of the cab and in my sleepy daze I left my purse in the cab. My uncle ran after the cab all the way down the street and got it for me. We then went inside and crowded into the smallest elevator known to man. We then dropped our stuff off and walked until we found a restaurant that we thought would be nice. I was still tired and kind of miserable and very hungry because the plane food wasn't good.  I ordered French Onion soup and it was impossible to eat and I was already grumpy. The cheese was impossible to pull apart. It was delicious but a hassle. The restaurant kind of looks the same as the one pictured above so that's what I thought of.

1 comment:

  1. Even a groggy, grumpy day in Paris isn't all that bad, is it? I can't wait to go back in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete