Sunday, March 15, 2015

**Reel** Life

1) My favorite movie is probably Ferris Bueller's Day Off. The first time I watched it I was with my mom. My mom and I always watch movies together.  When she found out I hadn't watched it she was shocked and made me watch it that weekend. I thought I wasn't going to like it because it came from my parents childhood but it turns out I like most of the movies from the 80's. They can be pretty cheesy sometimes but they're ok. I almost cried when I watched ET in Film as Lit. Anyways, I laughed so hard when I watched it and I liked hanging out with my mom.

2) I'm not really into romance movies. I've watched them and some of them make me cry but they all seem so unrealistic to me. They do make me cry so they must be doing something right. I cried 8 times the first time I watched PS I Love You. That movie tore me up.

3) I watch movies a lot. Mostly with my mom when my step dad is out of town. We snuggle up on the couch and watch movies. We don't really make popcorn or anything because I don't like popcorn. We only eat during a movie if we are watching it at dinner time. I usually drink Cherry Coke and she usually drinks Mountain Dew. It makes me really happy when we do that.

4) When I am at the movie theater I usually get cherry coke and candy. I prefer Kazoozles which are cherry flavored candy wrapped around the fun dip sugar. They're sooooo good and usually only at movie theaters. Popcorn makes me feel sick but I usually steal handfuls of some from whoever is with me anyways. It drives everybody insane.

5)
I am 50% extroverted.
I am 100% agreeable.
I am 92% Conscientious.
I am 25% emotionally stable (ouch).
I am 100% open to new experiences.

I would actually agree with these results.

6) Alora said a toned down (in the quirky stuff) Zooey Deschanel. Which I'm ok with because I like Zooey Deschanel and I watch New Girl. It would open with me on a rocket ship. I am the first female astronaut/Singer. I am breaking all norms and performing shows on the moon. Eventually I will settle down on my own private island away from everyone. My whole entire house would be a library and all I would ever do is read. Then I eventually move to New York and get to be around everybody.

1 comment:

  1. I bet your mom cherishes those snuggled up movie times she gets with you. I cry about most everything, even ET when I've seen it for the twentieth time...

    ReplyDelete