Saturday, February 28, 2015

Don't Quote Me On That

"It's ok not to be ok,
sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing,
everybody's bruising.
Just be true to who you are."
-Jessie J

"Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me
No hope, No harm.
Just another false alarm"
-The Smiths

"A person who is nice to you, but mean to the waiter, is not a nice person."
-Dave Barry

"I don't get waves of missing you anymore.
They're more like tsunami tides."
-Ed Sheeran

"We believe in ordinary acts of bravery,
in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."
-Veronica Roth

"It amazes me how easy it is for things to change,
how easy it is to start off down the same road you always take and wind up somewhere new.
Just one false step, one pause, one detour, and you end up with new friends or a bad reputation or a boyfriend or a breakup.
It's never occurred to me before; I've never been able to see it.
And it makes me feel, weirdly, like maybe all of these different possibilities exist at the same time, like each moment we live has a thousand moments layered underneath it that look different."
-Lauren Oliver

1 comment:

  1. The waiter quote is in my archives of wise words to live by. So true.

    ReplyDelete