Monday, February 9, 2015

The Art Institute Reflection/Oh My Gosh What Am I Going to do in the Future Post

1)I am interested in journalism and that involves photography and video making so I thought that it seemed like an interesting program. I also would like to try the student- run restaurant they have.

2) I wondered if they have a web design class.

3) See, that's a scary question for someone who has no idea what they want to do. I will still try to answer. I was accepted into the Mass Communication and Media arts college of Southern Illinois University to major in Journalism. I'm not sure if that's what I want to do but my family has always told me I would be good at it and my uncle has a job similar to what I would be studying. I think I want to go there. Who knows. I would like to study abroad and live in London for a semester. I want to see the world more than anything. So, hopefully in a year I will be in college struggling to find out what I want to be. Preferably somewhere not in Missouri and near a city. In 5 years I hope I am working at job that makes me happy and living in a city and have traveled or make enough money to travel.

4)





1 comment:

  1. I understand your uncertainty about the future. I like to encourage my students to think about the future not (only) in terms of what they want to DO but instead what they want to BE. You will BE a creative, happy, reading, world traveler and it will all be okay.

    ReplyDelete