Friday, February 6, 2015

Weird Falling Dream

I've never really been scared of a lot. My fears come and go. I get over things easily (except birds). I'd like to start out by saying I know a lot of people have these dreams when they're younger. It's always kind of puzzled me as to why people have these nightmares. The ones where you jump off a building or cliff. I would always wake up immediately after jumping but the worst part was waking up in a cold sweat or even crying. I just hate that I never found out why I had these dreams. I was never scared of heights; I enjoyed them if anything. These dreams never had plots (that I could remember). The whole dream was just me on top of the building or cliff feeling anxious and then I would jump. The last one I remember having did have a plot. I was being chased by a tribe of some sort to the edge of cliff and I decided to just jump instead of taking my chances. 1 little girl VS 100 men with pointy spears. I haven't had one since I was kid. I hate it because these dreams are still so vivid. They scared the crap out of me. This is the only recurring dream I can think of. Sometimes my dreams will have similarities. I've visited the same made up town in my dreams before but the plots were different. I feel like the older I get the less I dream which makes me sad. I might be too stressed to let my mind wonder or for an imagination to live. I hope that I dream soon.

1 comment:

  1. My college roommate was also fearful of birds! I don't remember ever having these falling dreams, but I know they are common and I remember my mom saying she'd often dream of me standing near the edge of a tall building when I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete